|VENUE||Tenerife Top Training|
Tenerife Tennis Academy
|ORGANISATION||Club deportivo IODA Tenerife|
TELEFONO +34 602 623 907
|CATEGORY||ITF Future Series Tournament|
|DATES||Tuesday, 30 Nov to Saturday 03 Dec 2022|
|DRAWS||Men’s Singles – Main Draw (16); Men’s Doubles – Main Draw (8) |
Women’s Singles – Main Draw (8); Women’s Doubles – Main Draw (4)
|PRIZE MONEY||EUR 3.000|
|COURTS||4 Courts – GreenSet|
|TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR||Nicolas Lanquetin|
|TOURNAMENT REFEREE||Jesus Suarez|
|INCLUSIVE ENTRY PACKAGE||HOVIMA JARDIN CALETA***|
Tuesday, 29 Nov – Sunday, 04 Dec
Includes 5nights, 5 breakfast, 5 lunches, 4 dinners & players party with dinner, welcome package for players & transport*
* For further information check ‘TRANSPORT’ below
|Players and support team |
EUR 470 Double room
EUR 670 Single room
– For superior supplement, excellence supplement or triple room prices please contact tournament committee.
Double room (depending on availability): EUR 61 per night (half board)
Single room: EUR 99 per night (half board)
Supplement full board: + EUR 11 per night
*for bookings from 27/11/22 – 24/12/22; for further details please contact tournament committee.
– Inclusive packages (with hotel & transport) only guaranteed depending on availability of rooms in the official hotel.
– There will be no ranking-based prioritization for rooms.
– By the time the available hotel rooms are occupied, there will availability of NON-INCLUSIVE packages only.
|Hotel information (Hovima Jardin Caleta) |
– 5 wheelchair accessible rooms: Priority to double occupation – Players who share with players (everyday wheelchair users)
– 12 semi-accessible rooms: 1 step (ramp is provided) to enter room; Bathroom doorframe 59-60cm; Bathtub
– for triple occupation inquiries please contact tournament committee.
|NON- INCLUSIVE ENTRY FEE||No accommodation, no transport|
Includes welcome package (players only) & players party including diner
Players and support team: EUR 110
for inclusive packages only
|– Due to the common terms of reservation, payment and cancellation of hotels on Tenerife we charge the full entry fee of the packages in advance to be able to guarantee accommodation. |
– The player/guest will have to pay the total amount within 14 days (but no later than 8.11.2022) to confirm the entry, afterwards sending bank proof to email@example.com.
– If the payment has not been done in the mentioned dates, the entry will automatically be cancelled.
|CANCELATION||– In case of cancelation before the deadline (15 NOV 2022) or withdrawal through medical excuse (medical certificate required) only the refund of the non-inclusive amount of the entry fee ( EUR 110) can be guaranteed.|
– In case of withdrawals made until 30 calendar days before arrival at the hotel, only a refund of 75% of the hospitality costs plus the non-inclusive amount of the entry fee (EUR 110) can be guaranteed.
– Having a valid travel insurance is each player’s/guest’s personal responsibility.
|BANK DETAILS||Club Deportivo IODA Tenerife|
ES59 2100 6951 0802 0024 6700
|ENTRY DEADLINE||Tuesday 8 NOV 2022, 23.59pm (WESZ)|
Please send your accurately filled out and signed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE||Tuesday 15 NOV 2022, 23.59pm (WESZ)|
|SIGN IN||Singles deadline: |
Tuesday, 29 Nov 2022 – 2.00pm – 4.00pm (WESZ) at tournament desk
Wednesday, 30 Nov 2022 – 12:00pm (WESZ) at tournament desk
|TRANSPORT||A transport service between Tenerife South Airport (Aeropuerto Reina Sofía), the official hotel & the tournament venue will be available from Sunday, 27 NOV 2022 to Monday, 5 DEC 2022 from 8.00am to 8.00pm for all registered players and support teams/guests with inclusive package.|
To be able to do so, we require adequately completed travel information including flight dates, flight times, flight numbers and airlines.
|IPIN||All players who compete in ITF Wheelchair tournaments must be signed up to the IPIN online service, and have a valid IPIN, for which an annual membership fee is payable.|
|PLAYERS CONDUCT||The ITF Wheelchair Tennis Code of Conduct and ITF Tennis Anti-Doping Programme will be in force.|
|DATA PROTECTION||With your participation at this event, you consent to the creation and use of image (photos/videos) and audio material for educational and/or promotional purposes – this may include but is not limited to the use in social media, website, television, advertisement without any compensation or recognition given to you. You hereby release the photographer and his/her legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said material.|
TUESDAY 29 NOV
2pm – 4pm (WESZ): Sign in*
6pm (WESZ): Making the draw
*In case of late arrival please contact tournament committee.
WEDNESDAY 30 NOV
9am (WESZ): Competition Day 1
12am (WESZ): Deadline sign in Doubles
THURSDAY 01 DEC
9am (WESZ): Competition Day 2
FRIDAY 02 DEC
9am (WESZ): Competition Day 3
Starting at 2pm Doubles Finals
SATURDAY 03 DEC
11:00am (WESZ): Women’s Singles Final
Not before 1.00pm (WESZ): Men’s Singles Final
followed by: Award ceremony Singles & Doubles
6pm (WESZ): Players Beach party at Coqueluche Beach Bar
*Subject to and in accordance with local COVID restrictions.